Working the State Fair Park event last Friday
crownborn
2004-09-06 02:48:42 UTC
West Allis is a town in a sort of time warp. Fifties conservatism is
what the town looks like, straight out of the Back to the Future
movies. I had to work the Bush event and I wasn't exactly happy about
it. Fortunately, I didn't have to stay and listen to the lies with a
straight face. I don't think I could have held my tongue and not
blurted out:

Why are we still killing innocent people?

Why are you trying to alter the U.S. Constitution?

Why are you saying its getting better job creation-wise when the facts
say differently?

When is the real insurance coverage reform going to come?

Dubya and Dick gotta go. I don't know what it is going to take to wake
up these undecideds and swing voters.

To all you working class(income less than 40k a year)Bush supporters,
do you REALLY think you're going to better off in four years with more
of the SAME SHIT?
tellie
2004-09-06 03:43:35 UTC
Post by crownborn
[...]
You can't be a republican and make less than 40,000 per year. Folks with
income that low are forced to join their kind on the losing left!
crownborn
We'll see who the losers are Nov. 3rd.
crownborn
2004-09-07 22:12:45 UTC
Post by tellie
Post by crownborn
[...]
Actually, I chatted with a guy who I shrewdly presume makes less than
25k a year. He was on the Ozaukee County bus going down 6th Street.
He's Pro-Bush because he thinks Dubya is the great protector of us
all. Like somebody is going to explode a dirty nuke on Oklahoma and
Kinnikinic. There is a lot of working poor(yes working poor white
guys)that believe Bush is the man.
p_j
2004-09-07 17:20:13 UTC
Post by crownborn
West Allis is a town in a sort of time warp.
Still has taverns...
Post by crownborn
Fortunately, I didn't have to stay and listen to the lies with a
straight face.
When Grand Supreme Imperial Commander Bush speaks, what he says is the
truth whether it is or not.

I don't understand why the guy is polling more than 2 or 3 percent.
cornu maximus
2004-09-07 19:55:39 UTC
Post by p_j
Post by crownborn
West Allis is a town in a sort of time warp.
Still has taverns...
Yo maw always made a nice chunk of change working the State Fair park
as well as the taverns of West Allis.

West Allis Alice was her nick.

jas
Extreme horn
2004-09-08 20:49:28 UTC
Hey, you keep forgetting to talk about your practice of defecating on
people's faces.
Yo ma's willingness to eat fudge's the reason you had food on your
table.

Show a little gratitude.
You also don't want to talk about the Social Security Administration.
Yo mamma's ready to hang it up?
Here. This is what a senior CIA counter-intelligence official who was
Frivolous lawsuits have long been used as weapons of the powerful
against the weak; a particularly egregious example is now playing out
in Texas, courtesy of one of John Kerry’s most controversial
supporters: the Iranian Hassan Nemazee. Nemazee is pursuing a
ten-million-dollar damage claim against the Student Movement
Coordination Committee for Democracy in Iran (SMCCDI) and its
coordinator, Aryo B. Pirouznia. A Nemazee victory in this suit would
almost certainly muzzle or destroy altogether the SMCCDI, one of the
most energetic and courageous opponents of Iran’s entrenched but
uneasy mullahocracy. But now that Nemazee’s lawsuit has been filed, it
has become increasingly clear that it could embarrass the entire
Democratic Party — and severely damage the already flagging candidacy
of John Kerry.

Nemazee is an influential figure with many friends in high places in
groups such as the American-Iranian Council (AIC), the National
Iranian American Council (NIAC), and the Iranian-American Bar
Association (IABA). Nemazee’s name is also well known in Democratic
Party circles. He was a prominent contributor to Bob Torricelli’s New
Jersey Senate campaign. The multimillionaire entrepreneur also
contributed $50,000 to his friend Al Gore’s Recount Fund (and $250,000
to the Gore campaign), $60,000 to Bill Clinton’s legal defense fund,
and over $150,000 to the Democratic National Committee. Clinton
attempted to reward him by naming him U.S. Ambassador to Argentina —
but the Senate declined to confirm him after Forbes magazine
published, in May 1999, an extremely damaging expose of his shady
financial dealings.

Undaunted, Nemazee continued efforts to establish fruitful contacts
between Iranian groups advocating normalization of relations with Iran
and high-level members of the Democratic Party. He joined the Board of
Directors of the AIC, an organization whose president, Hooshang
Amirahmadi, is identified on the SMCCDI website as a “well known
lobbyist for the Iranian Mullahocracy.” Nemazee was involved in a
March 2002 fundraiser for Senate Foreign Affairs Committee heavyweight
Joe Biden (D-DE). This event was hosted by Sadegh Namazikhah, another
AIC member whom Aryo Pirouznia charges with trying to improve public
perception of “one of the most despotic regimes in the world.”

Three months later it was Kerry’s turn: Nemazee invited the future
Democratic standard bearer to speak at an AIC dinner. Nemazee himself
also spoke, declaring that the AIC “does not attempt to explain or
rationalize the position of the government of Iran, nor does it
attempt to do so for the government of the United States. Its mission
is to educate both sides and to attempt to establish the basis and the
vehicle for a dialogue which will ultimately lead to a resumption of
relations.” If Kerry registered any protest against this assertion
that the United States should normalize relations with one of the
world’s bloodiest dictatorships, it was not recorded. Nemazee,
according to Iran experts Banafsheh Zand-Bonazzi and Elio Bonazzi,
now seems to be denying that he ever made this speech at all —
although it is still posted on the AIC’s website.

Outside San Francisco’s Ritz-Carlton Hotel, where this grand event was
held, the SMCCDI organized a large protest rally. Nemazee, evidently,
would not forget this and other affronts. In his lawsuit, he charges
that the SMCCDI knowingly and repeatedly made “false and defamatory
statements” about his support for the Iranian regime. His complaint
states categorically that “Nemazee does not ‘support … the Islamic
Republic and the Revolution.’”

But his friend Kerry, meanwhile, seems to have absorbed the very
lessons that Nemazee now denies having tried to teach. Before the
Council on Foreign Relations in December 2003, Kerry announced that he
would be willing as President to pursue rapprochement with Iran: “As
president, I will be prepared early on to explore areas of mutual
interest with Iran, just as I was prepared to normalize relations with
Vietnam a decade ago.” And most notoriously, his staff sent out an
email that somehow made its way to the government-controlled Mehr News
Agency in Tehran, where it was trumpeted as evidence of his resolve to
patch things up with the mullahs. “It is in the urgent interests of
the people of the United States,” the message read, “to restore our
country’s credibility in the eyes of the world. America needs the kind
of leadership that will repair alliances with countries on every
continent that have been so damaged in the past few years, as well as
build new friendships and overcome tensions with others.”

Kerry’s camp professed puzzlement over how this email made it to
Tehran. Initially, a Kerry aide dismissed the story as “just a hoax.”
But this pose proved impossible to maintain. Kerry’s senior foreign
affairs advisor, Rand Beers, later admitted that the message was
genuine, saying: “I have no idea how they got hold of that letter,
which was prepared for Democrats Abroad. I scratched my head when I
saw that. The only way they could have gotten it was if someone in
Iran was with Democrats Abroad.” In light of the ties between the AIC
and the Democratic Party, that possibility is at least open to
question.

But Kerry’s olive branches to the regime that carries on the legacy of
the Ayatollah Khomeini now embarrass him: his Council on Foreign
Relations remarks seem to have been removed from the Kerry-Edwards
website. Hence also the Nemazee lawsuit: to silence the SMCCDI and its
inconvenient protests. One way to do that is indirect, by using the
suit to put the SMCCDI out of action. According to documents that
Pirouznia/SMCCDI defense attorney Bob Jenevein made available to me,
the prosecution has been playing several such games. On August 20,
2004, Jenevein wrote a letter to Rob Wiley of Locke Lidell & Sapp, the
elite Texas law firm representing Nemazee. He proposed five
stipulations — points that both sides could agree to, so that they
need not spend the court’s time trying to establish or disprove them.
These included: “1. The Islamic regime in Iran is sympathetic to
terrorists. 2. The Islamic regime in Iran poses a threat to the
security of the United States and/or its citizens at home or abroad.
3. For the United States to normalize its diplomatic relations with
Iran at this time would lend credibility to the Islamic regime in
Iran. 4. For the United States to ease trade sanctions against Iran at
this time would lend credibility to the Islamic regime in Iran. 5.
Anything that would lend credibility to the Islamic regime in Iran at
this time would have value to that regime.” Wiley answered on the same
day that his team had taken the stipulations “under advisement”; but
in the almost two weeks since then, gave no further answer. Thus
Nemazee’s attorneys effectively agreed to none of the stipulations,
raising the prospect that Jenevein would have to spend hours upon
hours in court establishing these points, thereby endangering the
SMCCDI by straining its financial resources.

Other documents furnished by Jenevein suggest that the prosecution is
trying to run up the costs of the litigation in other ways also —
attempting to find out who is paying Pirouznia’s legal bills and to
drive SMCCDI into destitution. One example was a fax that Wiley sent
to Jenevein last Monday afternoon, informing him of a draft motion
that the prosecution was planning to file on certain matters regarding
the case unless the prosecution and defense reached an agreement by
5PM Tuesday. Jenevein immediately faxed a response, suggesting ways to
agree, but the prosecution ignored it and filed the motion the next
morning anyway. This multiplication of motions, of course, is a
classic tactic to drive up court costs.

Related to all this is the curious fact that, according to an inside
source close to the case, Nemazee has never made himself available for
a deposition. Pirouznia’s defense attorney contacted Nemazee’s lawyers
in early August, immediately after taking the case (five months after
it was filed), to request dates for this deposition; Nemazee’s team
responded that he would only be available on two dates in November and
two in December – all four after the election, and all over seven
months after the case was filed. “He’s saying we want his deposition
for political reasons,” the insider exclaimed incredulously, “but HE
filed the lawsuit!” The Pirouznia/SMCCDI team has filed a motion
ordering Nemazee to appear for a deposition on September 20; no ruling
has been made on it yet.

Why file a lawsuit, and then play hide-and-seek with the defense? The
lobbyist and his team seem to be trying to keep the case under wraps
until after the presidential election. “Nemazee is worried that his
candidate will be embarrassed if the facts of this litigation are made
public,” observes Jenevein. “I’m afraid that this case would appear
typical of the frivolous lawsuits about which Republicans complain so
loudly. To the extent that Hassan Nemazee constitutes a link between a
presidential campaign and the Iranian regime, that link would be
considered a grave political liability for the campaign.

The lawsuit is designed to silence those who speak about this.”

The Nemazee camp appears to be growing increasingly anxious lest
details of their suit leak out. That may be why, according to an
informed source, the founder of a public relations firm and
international speaker’s bureau that specializes in foreign policy and
terrorism-related issues recently contacted Pirouznia and invited him
to lunch — ultimately, two lunches on consecutive days, all to argue
that he should drop the suit. Important figures of the Iranian
democracy movement, the PR wizard intimated to Pirouznia, really
wanted him to forget the whole thing. Dumbfounded, Pirouznia reminded
the PR maven that it was he who was the target of the suit, and that
he was only defending himself and his organization. Several other
people who figures connected to the defense team wryly term “Nemazee’s
messengers” also contacted Pirouznia to make the same appeal.

The SMCCDI and Aryo Pirouznia are evidently not the only ones in
Nemazee’s sights. According to an informed source, Nemazee’s lawyer
asked in official documents used by the plaintiff to build the case
about the relationship between Pirouznia and another pair of stalwart
Iran democracy activists: Banafsheh Zand-Bonazzi and Elio Bonazzi.
Said the source: “Aryo’s lawyer objected that this is not relevant,
but basically this means that even if Nemazee didn’t sue the Bonazzis
directly, they are among his targets.” This despite the fact that the
Bonazzis have never advanced any political agenda for Iran beyond
promoting the idea of a genuine (not UN- or Jimmy Carter-led)
internationally monitored referendum to decide on Iran’s form of
government after the complete ousting of any form of theocracy.
Zand-Bonazzi’s father, Siamak Pourzand, is a well-known Iranian
journalist, intellectual, freedom fighter – and political prisoner of
the Islamic regime.

Thus the mullahs fight on for their survival in the courtrooms of
Texas.
Da Man Wif Da Horn
2004-09-10 18:47:41 UTC
Post by Extreme horn
Hey, you keep forgetting to talk about your practice of defecating on
people's faces.
Show a little gratitude.
Actually, I think you should talk about it. You sometimes refer to
"eating fudge." Is that what you are trying to force people into? Are
your partners in this activity voluntary or is it more sexually
fulfilling for you if they are forced?
Well, since your mother axt for it, I'd have to say it was voluntary.

Duh.
You're not my mama. Let's hear about your stealing from the taxpayers.
C'mon little fella.
If you think farmers steal, don't be jealous, become one.

Small farms are failing every day; you could probably pick one up
cheap. Beats the hell out of the city.

Move yourself out of Cabrini-Green or West Fucking Alice or wherever
it is you live these daze.
jas
Da Man Wif Da Horn
2004-09-11 00:05:19 UTC
Post by Da Man Wif Da Horn
Post by Extreme horn
Hey, you keep forgetting to talk about your practice of defecating on
people's faces.
Show a little gratitude.
Actually, I think you should talk about it. You sometimes refer to
"eating fudge." Is that what you are trying to force people into? Are
your partners in this activity voluntary or is it more sexually
fulfilling for you if they are forced?
Well, since your mother axt for it, I'd have to say it was voluntary.
Now, brojack, middle school humor is a poor evasion. Let's talk about
it. What about the voluntary part? What about your wife?
You find your mom's eating fudge as humorous?
Post by Da Man Wif Da Horn
Move yourself out of Cabrini-Green or West Fucking Alice or wherever
it is you live these daze.
West fucking Alice? You are one sad old nazi whore.
Yeah, I'd have to agree with that one.

But that's no way to talk to yo momma.

jas
PJ's Momma
2004-09-11 12:00:32 UTC
Post by Da Man Wif Da Horn
Post by Da Man Wif Da Horn
Post by Extreme horn
Hey, you keep forgetting to talk about your practice of defecating on
people's faces.
Show a little gratitude.
Actually, I think you should talk about it. You sometimes refer to
"eating fudge." Is that what you are trying to force people into? Are
your partners in this activity voluntary or is it more sexually
fulfilling for you if they are forced?
Well, since your mother axt for it, I'd have to say it was voluntary.
Now, brojack, middle school humor is a poor evasion. Let's talk about
it. What about the voluntary part? What about your wife?
You find your mom's eating fudge as humorous?
Well????
Post by Da Man Wif Da Horn
Post by Da Man Wif Da Horn
Move yourself out of Cabrini-Green or West Fucking Alice or wherever
it is you live these daze.
West fucking Alice? You are one sad old nazi whore.
Yeah, I'd have to agree with that one.
But that's no way to talk to yo momma.
Well, I guess middle school humor is captivating. Too bad you can't
insert fake fart sounds.
Your non-substantive responses are fake fart sounds.
Post by Da Man Wif Da Horn
jackass
Yes, you are.
http://www.phonyfighterpilot.com/
George W. Bush: The Phony Fighter Pilot
Oh wait, you don't give a damn whether Bush was a deserter and let
enemies attack the US.
You think that reservists and Natl' Guard folks are deserters?
Here, this is worth a laugh. I can't believe that Horowitz actually
advocates being a liar to achieve power. It is working though.
http://www.horowitzwatch.blogspot.com/
Horowitz is for Flip-Flop Kerry?

jas
Da Man
2004-09-13 01:25:31 UTC
Hey, you keep forgetting to talk about your practice of defecating on
people's faces.
I also like rubbing liberal faces in feces .... but you should talk
to your mother about that.

I'm tired of fueling your fantasies.
Post by PJ's Momma
Post by Da Man Wif Da Horn
Post by Da Man Wif Da Horn
Post by Extreme horn
Show a little gratitude.
Actually, I think you should talk about it. You sometimes refer to
"eating fudge." Is that what you are trying to force people into? Are
your partners in this activity voluntary or is it more sexually
fulfilling for you if they are forced?
Well, since your mother axt for it, I'd have to say it was voluntary.
Now, brojack, middle school humor is a poor evasion. Let's talk about
it. What about the voluntary part? What about your wife?
You find your mom's eating fudge as humorous?
Well????
That's what I say.
You haven't said anything, twinks.
Post by PJ's Momma
Post by Da Man Wif Da Horn
Post by Da Man Wif Da Horn
Move yourself out of Cabrini-Green or West Fucking Alice or wherever
it is you live these daze.
West fucking Alice? You are one sad old nazi whore.
Yeah, I'd have to agree with that one.
But that's no way to talk to yo momma.
Well, I guess middle school humor is captivating. Too bad you can't
insert fake fart sounds.
Your non-substantive responses are fake fart sounds.
LMAO... given that you refuse to make any response to anything and are
countinually amused by scatological jokes, not much needs to be said.
Said the poll-parrot.
Post by PJ's Momma
George W. Bush: The Phony Fighter Pilot
Oh wait, you don't give a damn whether Bush was a deserter and let
enemies attack the US.
You think that reservists and Natl' Guard folks are deserters?
Oh no, nothing of the sort. Nothing I said would indicate that. I think
Bush is a deserter because he meets the definition of the law. Yes, I
know, he is part of the republican royal family and is immune. I don't
go for that BS though.
Funny, when you were hiding in Canada singing the praises of Hanoi
Janie, you considered draft evaders as heroes.
Post by PJ's Momma
Here, this is worth a laugh. I can't believe that Horowitz actually
advocates being a liar to achieve power. It is working though.
http://www.horowitzwatch.blogspot.com/
Horowitz is for Flip-Flop Kerry?
LMAO...
Another non-response.
Post by PJ's Momma
jackass
And proud of it, the same way you are proud of being a sexual pervert,
Barney Franks
white supremacist and a fascist.
Bobby Byrd.

Both liberals.
What is the difference in the GOP from when you were growing up?
It was the rich man's party.

Now it's the lesser of two evils.
"If
you're fiscally responsible, this is not your party. If you believe in a
moderate foreign policy characterized by alliances, free trade and the
ability to operate in an international environment, this is not your
party. If you believe in limited federal government, this is not your
party. If you believe that the government should stay out of your
bedroom, this is definitely not your party. In fact, I would argue that
unless you believe in the American imperium, imposed on the world by
force, or unless you believe in the literal interpretation of the Book
of Revelations, this is not your party." - Former Ambassador Joseph
Wilson
If you believe in share the wealth, appease those who want to eat your
bones, appease the potentially-violent underclass, defend the
mainstream media's leftist lies, tell the underclass that they re too
stupid to make it on their own, support pedophilia and other sexual
"freedoms," , support self-esteem rather than learning in education,
support gun control while owning personal rsenals, support public
education while sending your kids to pvt. school, support cradle to
grave entitlement, proclaim support for integrated neighborhoods while
fleeing to the 'burbs and beyond, encourage class, sex, and racial
divisiveness, practice "if it feels good do it," ..... well,then
you're pretty much a card-carrying modern-day liberal.
Da Man
2004-09-13 19:12:16 UTC
Post by Da Man
Hey, you keep forgetting to talk about your practice of defecating on
people's faces.
I also like rubbing liberal faces in feces ....
Clearly, given your hatred for the principles America was founded on.
Hamas Credits Liberals

HAMAS: LEFT-WING ENCOURAGED US TO ATTACK
How many lives have left-wing statements cost Israel? In a damning
condemnation of the Israeli left, a new book about the battles known
as the Oslo War quotes Hamas leaders saying that the behavior of
Israel's left-wing encourages them to continue their terrorist
attacks.

The book, "The Seventh War," by journalists Avi Yisacharov of Voice of
Israel Radio and Amos Harel of Haaretz, is based on comprehensive
investigations and interviews with Hamas terrorist leaders in Gaza and
Israeli prisons.

Yisacharov told Channel 1 Television yesterday that Hamas leaders had
told him clearly: "It was the Israeli left and your peace camp that
ultimately encouraged us to continue with our suicide attacks."

Yisacharov said he was told as follows: "We tried, through our
attacks, to create fragmentation and dissention within Israeli
society, and the left-wing's reaction was proof that this was indeed
the right approach. When we heard about the 'Pilots' Letter' [written
and publicized last year by 27 Israel Air Force pilots who refused to
take part in bombing missions against terrorist leaders in Arab
towns], and the elite soldiers who refused to serve [in Judea, Samaria
and Gaza], it strengthened those in our camp who promoted the idea of
suicide bombers... "The disengagement from Gaza is proof of our
victory. The fact is that Sharon is willing to withdraw
unconditionally, and is essentially raising a white flag and
retreating. Only by force can we teach the other side what to do."